Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer cement
ProGlass Plus™, a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement, bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and to all types of core material.
ProGlass Plus™ is designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal and metal free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
• Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements
• Simple placement technique
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion
• Maintains all benefits of true glass Ionomer
• Excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues.
• Fluoride release
• Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal, resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
• Cementation of porcelain inlays
• Cementation to all types of core material including prefabricated pins , posts and cast posts
• Cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns
Powder/Liquid Working Kit (15g/6.8ml)
Trial Size Powder/Liquid Kit (8g/5ml)
Coming Soon - Innovative GI Capsule (Box of 50)
Light Cure, Glass Ionomer Liner/Base
ProBase™ is a reinforced glass-ionomer cement that is designed for use as a luting/lining cement.
ProBase™ is the perfect liner/base solution to help protect dentin.
• Flouride release
• Light cure command set
• Strong adhesion to dentin
• Excellent radiopacity
• Good biocompatibility
• Excellent mechanical properties
Liner/Base underneath composites, amalgam, ceramic & metal restorations
Based on its excellent adhesion qualities, ProBase™ can be used under any kind of restorative material.
ProBase™ exhibits high radiopacity, high strength and snap set.
• Recommended setting time 20sec
• Depth of cure > 4mm
• Compression strength > 110 MPa
• Diametral Tensile Strength > 20 MPa
• Flexural Strength 44 MPa
• Adhesion to conditioned dentin > 8MPa
Coming Soon! New Innovative Luer Lock GI Capsule (box of 50)
ProGlass™ Silver - Silver Reinforced Glass Ionomer Cement
ProGlass™ Silver is a mercury free fluoride releasing silver restorative. Designed to offer strong abrasion resistance, ProGlass™ Silver offers a unique blend of spherical silver-tin alloy with glass ionomer, providing an ultimate balance between working and setting time. ProGlass™ Silver is ideal for lasting core build-ups, block-outs and repair and can also be used in cases where radiopacity is required.
• Unique blend of 100% spherical silver-tin alloy with glass ionomer
• Versatile clinical application
• Strong abrasion resistant
• Optimal level of radiopacity
• Fluoride Release
• Core build-up
• Restoration of primary teeth
• Base or liner
• Class I, limited Class II, temporary fillings
Powder/Liquid Working Kit (20g/10ml)
Trial Size Powder/Liquid Kit (8g/5ml))
ProGlass™ One chemically bonds to tooth structure & metal providing excellent strength and marginal integrity for long term restorations.
ProGlass™ One is designed for final cementation of metal inlays, onlays, posts and orthodontic brackets
• Excellent marginal seal
• Minimizes microleakage
• Easy seating of restoration
• Superior longevity and restoration integrity
• No need for primer or adhesive
• Fluoride release
• Enhanced physical properties