Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer cement
ProGlass Plus™, a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement, bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and to all types of core material.
ProGlass Plus™ is designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal and metal free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
• Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements
• Simple placement technique
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion
• Maintains all benefits of true glass Ionomer
• Excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues.
• Fluoride release
• Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal, resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
• Cementation of porcelain inlays
• Cementation to all types of core material including prefabricated pins , posts and cast posts
• Cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns
Powder/Liquid Working Kit (15g/6.8ml)
Trial Size Powder/Liquid Kit (8g/5ml)
Coming Soon - Innovative GI Capsule (Box of 50)