Instruction for Use
Instructions for Use:
- All the dental instruments we supply are NON-STERILE. You must clean, lubricate, and sterilise them before every use.
- After the use of each dental instrument, you must disinfect and clean them immediately with a paper towel or wiper.
- If any external substance such as blood, saline or tissues touches the instruments, you should rinse them with warm water immediately before letting them dry.
- The solution for cleaning our instruments should have pH 7.0.
- We recommend cleaning dental instruments ultrasonically.
- After cleaning the instruments with wipes or solution, you can put them in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Drying the instruments right after cleaning is recommended.
- After cleaning, you should apply oil treatment to all the instruments. (use the oil which is physiologically safe).
- You can also disinfect the dental instruments using a thermal washer.
- Don’t leave instruments in the solution for cleaning and disinfecting, especially overnight or for long hours. They can damage them.
- Inspect all the instruments carefully and look for the damages.
- It’s your responsibility to maintain the dental supply instruments and take care of them.
- After each use, remember to put the instruments in their original packaging.
- Try to use a vacuum autoclave at the temperature of 134°C.
- If you have sterilized the instruments using hot air, keep the temperature between 180°C to 190°C.
- If the instruments start getting corroded, dispose of them ASAP.
- Store the dental instruments in a dry, clean, and humidity free place. Save them from solar irradiation as well.
- Cover the points of instruments with cloth or special tubes.