RECEIVE ONE DEXITER AMALGAM CARRIER REGULAR/ LARGE FREE WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A JAR OF 50. A $30.00 RETAIL VALUE.
OFFER GOOD UNTIL FEBRUARY 28, 2023.
Dispersed Phase Alloy 69.5%Ag, High Copper, Non Gamma II.
Nogama® is an admix of spherical, copper-silver eutectic particles and lathe–cut conventional alloy.
Nogama® provides a firm pack and smooth carving.
• Special controlled compositions are available and developed according to design procedures in compliance to ISO 13485:2012
• Increased strength of restored teeth
• Excellent durability
• Corrosion resistant
• Supreme marginal adaptability
Nogama® has a high compressive strength that minimizes the risk of restoration fracture.
Composition Ag 69.5%, Sn 19.5%, Cu 10.5%, Zn 0.5%
• Particle Shape 80% Lathe cut 20% spherical
• Average Creep (7 days) 0.35%
• Average Dimensional Change +0.08%
• Average Compressive Strength (1hr) 164 MPa
• Average Compressive Strength (24hr) 470 MPa
Nogama® has excellent handling characteristics and makes it ideal for large restorations
Mercury and Alloys for dental amalgam