Flowable Restorative Material - NEW Economy kit - 4x1gr syringes (A1, A2, A3 & A3.5)
COMPARES TO: Revolution by Kerr™ Flow is a visible-light activated, radiopaque, flowable composite.
The excellent flowable consistency characteristics makes ProFil™ Flow an ideal composite for filling cavities. ProFil™ Flow is available in more than 4 shades.
• Excellent esthetic properties
• No oozing or slumping
• Perfect for minimal invasive restorations
• Low Viscosity
• Maximum versatility
• High polish retention & stable color match
• Long term fluoride release
• Low shrinkage
• Class III, Class V, Smaller Class IV restorations
• Base/liner in Class I & Class II restorations
• Repair of resin, porcelain and acrylic temporary materials
• Pit & Fissure sealant
• Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations
• Undercut blockout
ProFil™, a micro hybrid composite has outstanding physical properties that provide excellent wear resistance.
Sensitivity to ambient light Above 100 sec.
Weight of total inorganic filler 78%
Volume of total inorganic filler 59%
Depth of cure > 1.5 mm
Compressive strength > 230 MPa
Flexural Strength > 120MPa
Water Absorption < 40 µg / Щ
Solubility < 7.5 µg / Щ